[FreeNX-kNX] Help with FreeNX

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Thu May 1 06:29:19 UTC 2008

I would highly recommend the step mentioning to execute:
/opt/NX/bin/nxsetup --install --setup-nomachine-key --clean --purge

The keys that it sets up automatically when you install it will create keys
that you need to distribute to the client adding extra work, even though it
is more secure I have had more headaches with this route.  Just using the
default NoMachine keys works best.