[FreeNX-kNX] Mac client cannot connect to server (worked fine for 2 or 3 times)

Al Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Fri Mar 28 17:47:46 UTC 2008

It's certainly possible - I have 2 sessions running at the moment, going to
different servers. One is using display 1000 and the other 1003. I usually
use similar settings in the client config, but only one of the sessions is
using 11000 at the moment. I've never looked too closely at what goes on at
the client end since it's closed, and I haven't got round to looking at
George's qtnx client yet.