[FreeNX-kNX] PPC Linux NX Client?

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Thu Mar 13 16:25:04 UTC 2008

Is your subversion local copy current? I was just repeating what's in the
READMEs for qtnx and nxcl in the current subversion tree. George's correction
could be usefully added, but the rest was already there.

http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/freenx/trunk/freenx-client/qtnx/README

"(These three NX components all should be from the 3.x.x series. You can
obtain them from NoMachine's servers at http://www.nomachine.com/sources.php)"

http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/freenx/trunk/freenx-client/nxcl/README

"If you checked out the svn code, you need to do:

autoreconf -is

to create the configure script (from configure.ac) and the Makefiles (from
the Makefile.am files).

Then configure, make and install in the usual way:

./configure [--enable-debug-output] [--prefix=/opt/myNXstuff]
make
make install"