[FreeNX-kNX] Session gets disconnected often

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Mon Mar 3 17:01:01 UTC 2008

Hello,

I have a consistent issue with session getting disconnected in a
OpenSuSE-10.3 system (64-bit).

These are the packages.

FreeNX-0.7.1-6.35
NX-2.1.0-129.5 (32-bit)

The sessions stays connected for about 3-4 minutes and gets
disconnected. In the server's nx logs, I see

NX> 999 Bye
NX> 596 Error: Session  failed. Reason was: Session: Display failure
detected at 'Sun Mar  2 19:38:47 2008'.
NX> 1009 Session status: suspending
NX> 1005 Session status: suspended
server_nxnode_echo: NX> 596 Error: Session failed. Reason was:
Session: Display failure detected at 'Sun Mar 2 19:38:47 2008'.

Any ideas?

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks,
Prakash