[FreeNX-kNX] Authentication failed for user --> Where are the ssh-keys stored? [Solved]

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 11 20:29:00 UTC 2008

Dear readers,

my apologies for the noise and my stupidity.

Am Mittwoch, den 11.06.2008, 18:51 +0200 schrieb Paul Menzel:

> did as Fabian suggested on the
> server [1] (which did not change anything).

Apparently I did not copy the correct path or even file from Fabian’s
message and did some assumptions about dots and so on. And using rm -f
did not show me any error message. I did

$ sudo rm -f /var/lib/nxserver/home/nx/.ssh/.known-hosts

which is WRONG.

After trying again with

$ sudo rm /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh/known_hosts

everything works as expected.

Sorry again for the bother,

Paul