[FreeNX-kNX] wrong keyboard layout

Michael Renner michael.renner at gmx.de
Wed Jul 23 17:54:17 UTC 2008

Moin,

I installed freeNX to a newly installed Solaris 10 maschine, only with a
CDE environment.

When I access the CDE session with the windows client I get an us layout
keyboard. This is bad, because there is a de layout keyboard attached to
the windows pc.

I found a posting (http://www.nomachine.com/ar/view.php?ar_id=AR01F00500)
advicing to modify the /c/Programme/NX Client for Windows/share/keyboards
file at the windows pc. But I don't know to what value!
I tried several settings (e.g. de_de) , but without success.

I also try to define the layout with
/usr/openwin/bin/xmodmap /usr/share/xmodmap/xmodmap.de
but this ended in a garbaged layout.

So, what can I try next?

Thanks
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-81541 Munich      Germany        ICQ: #112280325 |