[FreeNX-kNX] Error: Missing Dependency: /usr/lib64/nx is needed by package freenx-server

sohbay at gmail.com sohbay at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 19:43:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

After re installing my OS fedora core 7/64 I am trying to install freenx again

# yum install freenx

now I am getting the following Error: Missing Dependency: /usr/lib64/nx is needed by package freenx-server

where do I get the lib64 dependency? or can I install a 32 bit version of freenx?

I have used freenx with fedora core 6 and 7 for the last 2 years and I have never had this problem.

Thanks
Tom