[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX connection issues behind router

Kurt Godric kgodric at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 21:11:30 UTC 2008

This is the reason I enabled server forwarding.

# LOAD BALANCING
# ==============
#
# To do load balancing setup some hosts in LOAD_BALANCE_SERVERS and
# make:
#
#   - either sure that all incoming connections are sent to the master
#     server by using forwarding directives on the "slave" servers.
#
#   - or share the session database space via NFS between the servers.
#     (not recommended at the moment as race conditions for DISPLAYs can
#      occur)
#

As far as the DSA key, I have copied it to all of the nodes and verified they are the same.