[FreeNX-kNX] Makefile patches

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 13 08:01:14 UTC 2008

We should have a look at this patch on the freenx-team repos to be included
with the next Ubuntu release if it is stable.  Also, I noticed that there
are new NX 3.2.0 source files due to problems with 64bit compilation of
keyboard support.  The update is marked critical, so we should update that
too.  Don't reply to this here though Hai Zaar.  Send replys to:
freenx-team at lists.launchpad.net since this is a maintainer matter.  I just
wanted to comment on your patch.

Fabian, I know you are busy, but we should look at some of these patches for
maybe 0.7.3?  I know there have been quite a few already on my side not
including the Ubuntu specific ones.