[FreeNX-kNX] log_tee: command not found

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 13 07:08:54 UTC 2008

I have looked at the code in nxserver here and I think that I may have
noticed a transgression just prior to the log_tee declaration which exists
in the main upstream sources.
The line number 429 that reads:

if [ "$USER" = "nxfree" -o "$USER" = "nx" -o
"$ENABLE_USERMODE_AUTHENTICATION" = "1" ]

doesn't seem to have a matching "fi" to close it.  Maybe I am mistaken or it
occurs VERY FAR down in the code, but I could not find it closed anywhere.
To make sure I loaded it in the new kate for KDE4 which does an excellent
job of identifying open/close blocks and it also did not identify the end of
this section.  Fabian, has this been noticed before?  Do you know why this
is?  If it should be closed, where should we insert the "fi"?