[FreeNX-kNX] [BUG] log_tee: command not found

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Wed Jul 9 20:41:07 UTC 2008

Terje Andersen pisze:

> oh, I am sorry, but I didn't notice the username/someone before...
> \o/ When I use that, I get the same error as you do. My apologies :)

Ok, so we have a bug identified.

Fabian,

Could you please fix it?

The culprit is that function 'log_tee', declared in 478, is called
earlier in line 291 as a subroutine of another function
'session_list_user_suspended', which is triggered by
'cmd_list_suspended' when the user uses syntax 'nxserver
--list-suspended someone' and this cuase an error "log_tee: command not
found".

I have analyzed all the FreeNX scripts for similar cases, and in nxnode
there are 2 other functions that *might* be prone to the issue:

'node_stop_services' is declared in 691, while it's called in line 141
in another funtion.

'node_start_monitor' is declared in 989. while it's called in line 560
in another funtion.

At all events, it'd be better do declare them before there is any
reference to either one, to avoid possible issues.

Maciek

--
Maciej Sieczka
www.sieczka.org