[FreeNX-kNX] log_tee: command not found

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Mon Jul 7 10:31:08 UTC 2008

Terje Andersen pisze:
> On Sun, 2008-07-06 at 11:14 +0200, Maciej Sieczka wrote:

>> I think I know what's going on - the function log_tee is called
>> inside function session_list_user_suspended in line 293, whereas
>> the function log_tee itself is declared *later*, at 480, thus the
>> error. If I move the log_tee declaration before
>> session_list_user_suspended, the error is gone. Do you confirm?

> Weird, all my FreeNX hosts uses the original ones, and I haven't seen
>  this before....

A function must be declared before it can be called. A simple example:

---
#!/bin/bash

test()
{
output
}

test

output()
{
echo "whatever"
}
---

gives an error "output: command not found". This is the same case as
with "log_tee: command not found" in my nxserver script.

Apparently we don't have the same version of the script. Can you send me
yours to compare?

Maciek

--
Maciej Sieczka