[FreeNX-kNX] log_tee: command not found

Maciej Sieczka tutey at o2.pl
Sun Jul 6 09:14:30 UTC 2008

Terje Andersen pisze:
> On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 23:25 +0200, Terje Andersen wrote:
>> On Sat, 2008-07-05 at 21:42 +0200, Maciej Sieczka wrote:

>>> I encountered a "log_tee: command not found" error with "nxserver
>>>  --list-suspended":

>> Hmm, that's weird because that is a subroutine inside the nxserver
>> shell-script (look about line 451 in the nxserver file).

> Sorry, I looked in an old sourcefile, it should be around 478 that
> the subroutine is defined.

>> You haven't edited it yourself, and maybe done a typo there?

I haven't touched it (yet :D).

> Maybe you could turn on bash debug and see if it tells you something
> useful ;)

I think I know what's going on - the function log_tee is called inside
function session_list_user_suspended in line 293, whereas the function
log_tee itself is declared *later*, at 480, thus the error. If I move
the log_tee declaration before session_list_user_suspended, the error is
gone. Do you confirm?

Maciek

--
Maciej Sieczka