[FreeNX-kNX] Linux Client Mathematica

Michael Ferner michael.ferner at uni-ulm.de
Fri Jan 25 08:11:51 UTC 2008

Hi,

we have installed freeNX Version 1.5.0-70 on openSUSE 10.3. We want to use
Mathematica 6 on this Server. We used the newest NX Client for Win, Mac und
Linux from NoMachine.

Problem: Mathematica needs client-side special fonts.

I have solved the Problem for the Windows NX Client, but i can't find a
solution for linux. A colleague has installed the Mathematica fonts in his
X11. This works for using Mathematica at ssh X11 forwarding but not for the
NX Client.

Thanks for help.

Michael Ferner
--

Universität Ulm / University Ulm Germany
Quanteninformationsverarbeitung / Dep. Quantum Information Processing

tel. +49 / 731 / 50-22829
mobil +49 / 731 / 50-15166
fax  +49 / 731 / 50-22839
michael.ferner at uni-ulm.de