[FreeNX-kNX] Wishlist for 0.7.2 needed

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Fri Feb 29 09:55:04 UTC 2008

Probably not for 0.7.2, but how about support for VMGL?
http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~andreslc/xen-gl/

"You can also use VMGL with X forwarding, regardless of the type of guest.
Start stub-daemon in the host, enable X forwarding from guest to host, and
set GLSTUB in the guest to <host_hostname>:7000. Try your GL apps now."

I've not tried it yet, and suspect it'll need client support to be
transparent, but it sounds good. Compiz over NX anyone?