[FreeNX-kNX] Wishlist for 0.7.2 needed

Gregory Carter gcarter at aesgi.com
Thu Feb 28 20:48:14 UTC 2008

I would like to be able to manage session streams through CPU affinity
features in Linux.

That would be my wishlist.

So I could have Windows sessions on CPU's 1-3 and Linux boxes on CPU's
2-4 for example.

This would of course apply vertically (CPU cores on the same die or
multiple dies) and horizontally (i.e. cpu cores on different NX servers
that say might be attached to network paths and resources more able to
handle massive redirects of video and sound and printing, ripping for
example.)

:-)

-gc