[FreeNX-kNX] Wishlist for 0.7.2 needed

Seb James seb at esfnet.co.uk
Thu Feb 28 11:07:35 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-02-27 at 20:34 +0100, Stefan Bauer wrote:
> Fabian Franz schrieb:
> > I want to make a short wishlist for what should be in the release.
>
> well, is there a way to suppress the resume,terminate pulldown menu
> (these 3 litle buttons) in the middle of the title bar?
>
> i found an option in the nomachine server config but unfortunately
> that has no effect in free-nx.
>
> another nice to have would be an option to disable the window which
> comes up if i connect to the server and get all the running sessions
> offered. it would be cool to define a default action which takes
> effect. (like always request/start a new session)

This last feature about the running sessions would be a feature request
to add to the client software, rather than freenx. That list of sessions
is sent by the server to the client. The client lists the sessions and
asks the user what to do. It would be in the client (qtnx, nxcl,
nxlaunch, nomachine nxclient) that you would implement a default action.

Cheers,

Seb James