[FreeNX-kNX] freenx - mode aplicattion - mode desktop

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Tue Feb 26 23:38:48 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-02-24 at 11:18 -0800, Joseba wrote:
> First, hello, and sorry for my bad english.
> I use freenx 0.7.1 and a client of nomachine.
>
> With the client, i can connect to server freenx and execute the desktop
> (gnome, kde, ...) or, i can connect to server freenx and execute one
> aplicattion (i.e. abanq --> fllite) without the desktop, but, the client
> decides.
>
> The question:
>
> - how i can configure this in the server freenx, and limit rights of
> user/client? (in node.conf?)

If I understand you correctly, you want to control (on the server) if a
user can choose to run a full desktop session, or just a single
application. I don't know of any way in FreeNX to do that, but maybe
changing the permissions of 'gnome-session', 'startkde', etc, that
starts the full desktops?

	/Terje