[FreeNX-kNX] Free-NX Performance Issue - state of the art

Stefan Bauer stefan.bauer at plzk.de
Thu Feb 21 19:08:39 UTC 2008

Holger Krull schrieb:
> Stefan Bauer schrieb:
>
>> The clients are setup to start the following command: (in the
>> configuration menu i select UNIX then custom -> run the following
>> command...)
>>
>> ssh -X user at Linux-Server /usr/local/bin/commercial-X-Application
>
> Why would you need an additional (and local) ssh connection?

How can i connect directly to the Linux-Server? Or to say it clear,
how can i start the application at the Linux-Server directly? I only
want one application get started without window managers or login
screens.

Note, that the nx-server is not on the same machine as the Linux-Server.

regards
--

stefan