[FreeNX-kNX] How to enable Alt+Tab in linux with windows client?

Lei Tang LanDan at asu.edu
Sat Feb 16 05:26:09 UTC 2008

Hi,folks. I'm using freeNX to access my linux (Ubuntu 7.10) machine in
lab. It's really fantastic, but just a minor problem. I have been
accustomed to use Alt+Tab to switch windows in both Linux and Windows.
I typically use full screen nomachine client from home ( a windows xp
machine) to access the linux. But when I press Alt+Tab, it always switch
out of the full screen.  Is it possible to enable Alt+Tab in the remote
host rather than local machine when I use a Full-Screen client mode?

I searched online and got some solution like press Ctrl+Alt+K to
enable/disable it. I tried but seemed not working.

There are some other ways like disable the Alt+Tab in the local windows
system. But that's not I want. I would like to Enable Alt+Tab in remote
host if it's full-screen mode. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks!
-Lei