[FreeNX-kNX] Resume session

Miguel de Val Borro miguel.deval at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 13:22:31 UTC 2008

Hi,

I would like to open several simultaneous sessions running the same
application, I have tried to do 'nxclient --plugin session-name' a few
times and the previous session is suspended when a new one is started.  If
DISABLE_PERSISTENT_SESSION is set the new session does not start. Is it
possible to run several sessions apart from changing the name of the
session config file? I'm also trying to avoid the list of available
sessions that appears in !M nxclient when there are open or suspended sessions,
so that our users can start directly a new session. Any help with this
would be appreciated.

Regards,
Miguel