[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Sessions Administrator new version

Stjazhkin Maxim maxt_t at drohobych.com.ua
Wed Feb 13 10:41:22 UTC 2008

Hi to everybody.
I have created the simple graphic program. It helps to manage with users
sessions logined on FreeNX server. In its window the program shows the
list of active users at the present moment and helps to end or suspend
selected or all the sessions,send a message to selected or all the users
using the functionality of nxserver.

In version 0.2 added:
- command log
- viewing a processes of selected users
- small bugfix in "About" dialog :)

Source codes and gathered for Fedora 7, Fedora 6, SUSE Linux Enterprise
10, SUSE Linux 10, SUSE Linux 10.1, openSUSE 10.2, openSUSE 10.3 rpm
packages are available in my repository -
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/maxt_t/

Hope that my program will be useful. Thanks!

P.S. I am from Ukraine. Sorry for my bad English.

--
З повагою
Стяжкін Максим,