[FreeNX-kNX] Hardware Thinclients for FreeNX

Alastair Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Wed Feb 6 08:53:20 UTC 2008

Like most of the thin clients that seems to be a low power PC in a small box
with a linux or WinCE OS booting from PXE, CF or sometimes internal flash.
You should be able to use a ThinStation image with any of these, either going
for a prebuilt one or rolling your own to get exactly the featureset you
want.

http://thinstation.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/ThIndex