[FreeNX-kNX] 2 freenx server with same client.id_dsa.key

cedric briner work at infomaniak.ch
Fri Feb 1 15:17:27 UTC 2008

Holger Krull wrote:
>> I'm wanting to provide two freenx server with a unique client.id_dsa.key
>> for the client. So they will only have to choose which server they want
>> to use to switch from one to the other.
>>
>> But I thought that things will be easy:
>>

>> but.. it is not working at all.
>>
>> Am'I missing something ???
>
> Yes, telling us what error you get.

Okay, when I install the normal key, everything is perfectly working.

but when I do the :
rsync -avHl freenx-server1:/usr/NX/home/nx/.ssh/ /usr/NX/home/nx/.ssh/

I get in the /var/log/nxserver.log
-- NX SERVER START: -c /usr/NX/bin/nxserver - ORIG_COMMAND=
HELLO NXSERVER - Version 2.1.0-71 OS (GPL)
NX> 105 hello NXCLIENT - Version 2.1.0
NX> 134 Accepted protocol: 2.1.0
NX> 105 SET SHELL_MODE SHELL
NX> 105 SET AUTH_MODE PASSWORD
NX> 105 login
NX> 101 User: briner
NX> 102 Password:
Info: Auth method: passdb ssh
NX> 404 ERROR: wrong password or login
NX> 999 Bye

as if changing the key the passwd is not working anymore ???

Ced.
--

Cedric BRINER
Geneva - Switzerland