[FreeNX-kNX] Packet Loss results in Disconnect

Phil Stricker stril at gmx.de
Mon Aug 25 16:50:44 UTC 2008

Hi Stefan!
>> Sometimes, there occures some packet loss on the connection. Is there
>> any possibility to set up a higher tolerance in freenx or ssh?
>>
> TCP can request lost packages and did that quite often. In your case i
> would investigate time to find out what cause your vpn-connection to
> gets interrupted.

The routing across europe is not as stable, as it should be. It is not a
VPN problem. I do also have some packet loss when I ping high avaiable
servers p.e. in switzerland (from germany).

My VPN does not get interrupted, but there is some packet loss within
the VPN.

Do you know anything to tune freenx to accept more packet loss?

Greetings
Phil