[FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard Layout using RDP connections - Solved

Phil Stricker stril at gmx.de
Fri Aug 1 11:20:57 UTC 2008

Hi all!

Today, I started testing freenx again and I found the key to use the
right  keyboard layout in RDP connections:

In /usr/bin/node, I substituded:

[ "ENABLE_EXTERNAL_NXDESKTOP_KEYBOARD" = "1" ] && agent_keyboard=$(echo
"$keyboard" | cut -d'/' -f2)

agent_keyboard=$(echo "$keyboard" | cut -d'/' -f2)

I don't know why, but now, nxnode choses the right keyboard layout.
Setting ENABLE_EXTERNAL_NXDESKTOP_KEYBOARD" = "1" in
/usr/bin/nxloadconfig does not take an effect.

Greetings
Phil