[FreeNX-kNX] Any chance of getting FreeNX to run on ITANIUM?

Al Johnson alastair at solutiontrax.com
Fri Apr 11 15:03:40 UTC 2008

On Friday 11 April 2008 15:23:06 Verner Kjærsgaard wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> - well, nearly enough said :-)
> - I searched my local copy of a few thousand entries from the list,
> couldn't find anything. Or, perhaps I can't search..

It's the first time I've heard anyone ask about Itanium, so you may be the
first. FreeNX itself is mostly shell script, so shouldn't be a problem. The
NX libs are another matter. All I can suggest is to try compiling them. The
work nomachine did to get v3.x to work on x86_64 may have helped
corss-platform compilation, and there have been ARM ports in the past, so you
may be lucky.