[FreeNX-kNX] [RFC] Installation of freenx (server) and a NX

Marcelo Boveto Shima marceloshima at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 14:27:47 UTC 2008

I have nx 3.2 available on my ppa.
It uses libxcomp from debian repository with the only patch disabled (it
breaks nxagent),
added some missing headers and updated to nx 3.2

For now I've uploaded just for hardy.

I used the one on krnl.nl once. But it had various problems.
So I started my own using Seveas packages.

My ppa is https://launchpad.net/~marceloshima/+archive

Marcelo.