[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX on Debian (Etch)

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 7 23:14:42 UTC 2008

This is probably the classic missing fonts in the /etc/X11/xorg.conf that
happens in Ubuntu Gutsy as well.  I'm guessing you are using the current
version of Debian?  Check out this site on Ubuntu forums.  It may help you
here.  It should be relevant even though you are on Debian Etch.

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=620057&highlight=freenx