[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX Installation Problem, CentOS 5 Xen

Tom Inglis tominglis at runbox.com
Fri Sep 21 13:13:32 UTC 2007

Dear All,

I have installed CentOS 5 (w/ GNOME w/o SE Linux) as a Xen VPS.

I have run yum update -y, reboot, and then yum install nx freenx, then
cd /etc/nxserver ; cp node.conf.sample node.conf.

I copied the client key to my local NX client, and tried to connect. (I use
Kubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn and NX Client 2.1.0-11).

I get the following error when trying to connect:

http://paste.ubuntu-nl.org/38107/

I also get the following when trying to do nxloadconfig --check:

http://paste.ubuntu-nl.org/38112/

I would really like to get this working, but am not sure what is wrong?

Any help would be hugely appreciated!

Many thanks,

Tom