[FreeNX-kNX] strange problem with freenx

Antonis Tsolomitis atsol at aegean.gr
Fri Sep 14 09:49:14 UTC 2007

>> By the way, why it does not get to fullscreen? It only gives Available
>> area unless I press Alt+Ctrl+f
>> Is this configurable from some file?
>>

> Should be configurable in NXClient

This is what I say! The client is configured for fullscreen but it does
not work unless you press
Alt+Ctrl+f

This is true for Linux client 2.1.0 and for Linux client 3.0.0.

The MS-Windows clients work correctly and the enter fullscreen without
the Alt+Ctrl+f intervention.

Could it be a problem with Xorg? (this is Fedora 6, xorg-7.1)

Googling on this I saw in some release notes that this was a bug that
was fixed in some freenx version (which I do not recall now....). From
these notes I learned about Alt+Ctrl+f. I did not know this before.

An upgrade to 0.7 could probably solve this. But is it easy to upgrade?
I installed 0.6 with an rpm.
I can not find an rpm for 0.7.

yours,

Antonis.