[FreeNX-kNX] Windows not responding but usable (0.7.2)

Alain Lemerre alain.lemerre at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 21:02:02 UTC 2007

My configuration :

Server : Slackware 12.0 with KDE 3.5.7, FreeNX last SVN, NX 3.0
Client : Ubuntu 7.10, NX Client 3.0.0-84

If I launch a KDE deskop Session, everything is OK.
If I launch a single application (for example The Gimp), the Windows are
seen by Ubuntu like not responding. By the way they are still usable: you
can select menu entries and so on. But the Windows are greyed and If you
choose to close the Windows, you  get "Windows not responding".

Please have a look at the screen shot.