[FreeNX-kNX] Problem with 0.7.1

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Sun Oct 21 21:39:05 UTC 2007

> I have install 0.7.1. (0.7.0 worked perfectly).

okay :-).

> When I start a session, I got the message that a vnc-local is already up.
> See the screen capture.

This is okay, just click on "Start new session".

This is the new feature to attach via VNC to a local X-Server session.

So you can just resume and it'll attach to it via X11VNC.

I've choosen "Running" instead of "Suspended" because the session _is_ running (else it would not be there). The x11vnc is run on the fly to attach to it then.

If you want to disable this feature just copy node.conf.sample to node.conf and change or add the following key:

ENABLE_DESKTOP_SHARING="0"

And I just see that that indeed is a bug.

This should only be displayed in case a VNC session is started. Oh, well ;-).

Thanks for reporting,

Fixed in SVN.

cu

Fabian