[FreeNX-kNX] Author wanted for Linux Magazine

Markus Feilner lists at feilner-it.net
Sun Oct 21 18:54:40 UTC 2007

Hello List,

as an editor for the german Linux Magazine I am looking for an author who
would want to write an article for our "Linux Technical Review" about
solutions,  possibilities and the current state-of-the-art of freenx and its
affiliated programs/libraries.
If you feel like you could write about 5+ pages for a technically skilled
audience (most of our readers are experienced administrators, technicians and
executives in IT departments), I would be very happy to receive an email to:
mfeilner at linuxnewmedia.de .

I can then provide more information, if you need. Don't worry about language,
we will translate the
article to German. The ultimate deadline would be in about 4 Weeks.

Thank you!

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux Solutions, Training, Seminare und Workshops - auch Inhouse
Koetztingerstr 6c                93057 Regensburg
fon regensburg                  +49 941 8107989
mobil                           +49 170 3027092=20
www: www.feilner-it.net mail: mfeilner at feilner-it.net