[FreeNX-kNX] Firefox and Font Sizes

Terje Andersen terander at guard.zapto.org
Wed Nov 28 22:09:56 UTC 2007

I haven't got this issue, but I remembered that this had been brought up
before (dunno if it helps, though):

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/2005-October/002439.html

(using this search reveals all previous mails with this issue
('xft.dpi'):

http://www.google.no/search?hl=no&client=firefox-a&rls=com.ubuntu%
3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=mK&q=xft.dpi+site%3Amail.kde.org%2Fpipermail%
2Ffreenx-knx%2F&btnG=S%C3%B8k&meta=

/Terje