[FreeNX-kNX] unexpected client connection to vnc-local

Jeremy Wilkins wjeremy at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 27 18:01:45 UTC 2007

Mark, this patch fixes the issue related to the suspend/resume problems by
removing calls to nxclient to show a dialog.  This causes nxdialog to fall
back to the basic xdialog method.  It seems when desktop mirroring is on it
causes problems with showing the dialog through nxclient.  The file
attached is a Debian patch, but if you remove the dpatch header it is
simply a diff file.  Remember though that SVN has a better resolution as
Fabian has mentioned earlier.  This is just a temporary fix until the next
release.  I hope to backport those fixes from SVN or if you can make a new
release Fabian?  Then I can update my patches and release a new version for
Debian/Ubuntu.

BTW If anyone wants to contribute to the Ubuntu forum that I have setup
please go to:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=620057&highlight=freenx

As for your other issue with X0 local sessions I do not know much except
that I never use it.  As far as I know, if you resume that under a VNC
session type it is supposed to give you a local desktop.  I just choose new
session and that works fine for me.  I still haven't been able to get VNC
proxy to function anyhow.  I hope the new version fixes that.  Fabian, does
the new version utilize the shadowing libraries?

http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/freenx-knx/attachments/20071126/23dc12e4/atta