[FreeNX-kNX] FreeNX 0.6.0 and NX libs 2.1.0 packages for Debian 3.1

Durk Strooisma durk at kern.nl
Fri Nov 23 13:00:59 UTC 2007

All,

I moved my packages from

http://kern.nl/freenx/

http://krnl.nl/freenx/

At the same time I made this directory listable through HTTP.

For those that are using this repository in their sources.list, you should
use
deb http://krnl.nl/freenx/ ./

from now on.

Somewhere in the future Debian packages for newer Debian, FreeNX and NX libs
releases will be added.

The actual removal of the packages from kern.nl will be done soon.

Durk