[FreeNX-kNX] Menu not appearing by pressing Ctrl+Alt+t

Daniel Rindt drindt at mx-solutions.de
Tue Nov 20 10:50:34 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag, den 20.11.2007, 10:25 +0000 schrieb Alastair Johnson:
> Which versions are you using (freenx, nx libs), which versions did you
> upgrade
> from,
the previous packages:
freenx-0.7.0-2.fc8
nx-2.1.0-22.fc7
updated to version:
freenx-0.7.1.svn416-2.el5.centos
nx-3.0.0-4.el5.centos

Please no comments about the packages :) they are just better and newer
than the crap from fedora8 repo.
> and how did you upgrade?
I had deleted first /etc/nxserver and /var/lib/nxserver and ~/.nx in all
userdirs. Just to ensure that nothing (from my new problems) is
belonging to my old stuff.
>  If you enable logging is there anything in the
> logs about it? See
> http://openfacts.berlios.de/index-en.phtml?title=FreeNX_FAQ/Problem_Solving
> for how to do this.
Iam enabling logging and loglevel is set to 6, but nothing in the log
appear on pressing ctrl + alt + t.

By using the magic-pixel and then logout from my local session then i
can perfectly resume to my "suspended session" after relogin local.

Iam out of ideas.