[FreeNX-kNX] Native window icons on MS-Windows

Stephan Schnitzer sschnitzer at gmx.net
Mon Nov 19 00:40:30 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm trying freenx (current svn) with !M Sources and the commercial
client programs in rootless mode.
My question is about the window icons (shown on the top left of each
window and in the taskbar).
Using the Linux client the icons are shown as if the application runs
local (e.g. firefox-bin has its blue/red icon).
However on MS Windows (Client 3.0.0-84), each window has this red !M icon.

With many remote windows open this is quite confusing.

Can I do something to enable the "native" window icons on MS-Windows?

Thanks,
Stephan