[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora 8 working for anyone?

Simon Gao gao at schrodinger.com
Fri Nov 16 22:56:22 UTC 2007

I got it working with FC7.

I removed freenx and /var/lib/nxserver, then re-installed freenx. The
installation does generate new host keys for the running host.

However,  the rpm package only creates a symlink from
/etc/nxserver/server.id_dsa.pub.key to
/var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh/authroized_keys, which is ok if one
specifies .ssh/authorized_keys for AuthorizedKeysFile.  This is one
thing changed. In the past, only authorized_keys2 is created by
installer with private and public key in /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh.
Now it seems that all keys would go in /etc/nxserver. So there is no
need to run nxsetup.

Simon