[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora 8 working for anyone?

Riccardo Tacconi rtacconi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 19:18:57 UTC 2007

Now freenx is working!

But I had the same error as Simon Gao:

# /usr/libexec/nx/nxsetup --install --setup-nomachine-key
Setting up /etc/nxserver ...done
Setting up /var/lib/nxserver/db ...done
Setting up /var/log/nx/nxserver.log ...done
Setting up known_hosts and authorized_keys2 ...done
Setting up permissions ...done
Setting up cups nxipp backend ...done

----> Testing your nxserver configuration ...
Warning: Invalid value
"COMMAND_FOOMATIC=/usr/lib/cups/driver/foomatic-ppdfile"
        Users will not be able to use foomatic.
Warning: Invalid value "COMMAND_START_GNOME=gnome-session"
        Users will not be able to request a Gnome session.
Warning: Invalid value "COMMAND_START_CDE=cdwm"
        Users will not be able to request a CDE session.
Warning: Invalid value "COMMAND_SMBMOUNT=smbmount". You'll not be able
to use SAMBA.
Warning: Invalid value "COMMAND_SMBUMOUNT=smbumount". You'll not be able
to use SAMBA.

 Warnings occured during config check.
 To enable these features please correct the configuration file.

--
Riccardo Tacconi
Sys Amin - Web Developer

Linux user: #400461