[FreeNX-kNX] Packaging FreeNX 0.7 for Debian , ?

Mike bellyacres at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 23:33:13 UTC 2007

Fabian Franz wrote:
>>  I want to check if I understand:
>>
>> I would take these two diffs files, that you have attached, and apply them
>> to my working 0.6.0 NX directory to upgrade it to version 0.7.0 ?
>
> No.
>
> I have attached a _non-tested_ (!!!) but seems to work .deb file and source.
>
> I hope you are satisfied now.
>
> cu
>
> Fabian

Wow!

Can't say that I've tried these as of yet.  I will say that I find it
hard to believe that there wasn't a thank you reply (at least) sent
publicy for this effort.

I'm woefully behind on email and someday I might get caught up.  Then it
will be off to install these.  Maybe I'll do that first.

Fabian, Kurt, and many others deserve many thanks over and over for this
project.  Without the work of George W. on qtnx my ibook running Linux
would never have been able to use either nomachine or freenx.

Kudos to all whom continue to contribute.

Mike