[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora 8 working for anyone?

Fabian Franz FabianFranz at gmx.de
Thu Nov 15 20:33:00 UTC 2007

> The version I installed on my FC7 machine, freenx-0.7.0-2.fc7, does not
> work either. The package does not even have nxsetup installed by
> default. After I copied it from doc directory, it does not create host
> keys at all in /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh.

It does. Sorry, today tried it with:

$ cp /usr/share/doc/.../nxsetup /usr/libexec/nx/
$ /usr/libexec/nx/nxsetup --install --setup-nomachine-key

did work for me.

On the other issue, have you /tmp/.X11-unix with correct permissions?

Something has changed there, which gives lots of problems when using runlevel 3.

cu

Fabian