[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora 8 working for anyone?

Simon Gao gao at schrodinger.com
Thu Nov 15 18:25:19 UTC 2007

The version I installed on my FC7 machine, freenx-0.7.0-2.fc7, does not
work either. The package does not even have nxsetup installed by
default. After I copied it from doc directory, it does not create host
keys at all in /var/lib/nxserver/home/.ssh. Trying to do a clean
install, the script then removed nx user from /etc/passwd.

This also occurred to freenx-0.7.1 for CentOS 5.

Simon