[FreeNX-kNX] Printing to Windows client from FreeNX server session

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Thu Nov 15 17:33:59 UTC 2007

Hello Fabian,

Please ignore my previous email where I had troubles mounting a CIFS
share. I mistakenly was using the same netbiosname as my Linux system
instead of my Windows system. Now I am getting a different error.

server:~ # mount.cifs //cmcclient6/HPColorL /shares --verbose -o
username=adminuser,domain=CMC-NT,ip=127.0.0.1,port=4000
parsing options: username=adminuser,domain=CMC-NT,ip=127.0.0.1,port=4000
ip address 127.0.0.1 override specified
ip address specified explicitly
Password:

mount.cifs kernel mount options unc=//
cmcclient6\HPColorL,pass=ToYoLi00,ver=1,username=adminuser,domain=CMC-
NT,ip=127.0.0.1,port=4000
retrying with upper case share name

mount.cifs kernel mount options unc=//
CMCCLIENT6\HPCOLORL,pass=ToYoLi00,ver=1,username=adminuser,domain=CMC-
NT,ip=127.0.0.1,port=4000
mount error 6 = No such device or address
Refer to the mount.cifs(8) manual page (e.g.man mount.cifs)

Any ideas? I think I am really close with this one.

Thanks,
Prakash