[FreeNX-kNX] Printing to Windows client from FreeNX server session

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Mon Nov 12 17:59:09 UTC 2007

Hello Fabian,

On Nov 12, 2007, at 9:56 AM, Fabian Franz wrote:

>> Hello Fabian,
>
> Hello,

> For me the following command works after I set MOUNT_SHARE_PROTOCOL
> to smbfs:

In my 0.7.1-1.1 FreeNX created node.conf file, I only see
SAMBA_MOUNT_SHARE_PROTOCOL, not MOUNT_SHARE_PROTOCOL. Is this correct?

When you have this, what is the content of your <user>/.nx/<session>/
cups/printers.conf file?

> smbclient -U Fabian -p 4000 -I 127.0.0.1 -L //127.0.0.1/

I still get the same errors:

Receiving SMB: Server stopped responding
session request to 127.0.0.1 failed (Call returned zero bytes (EOF))
Receiving SMB: Server stopped responding
session request to 127 failed (Call returned zero bytes (EOF))
Receiving SMB: Server stopped responding
session request to *SMBSERVER failed (Call returned zero bytes (EOF))

> And so printing does work then too.
>
> cu
>
> Fabian

Thanks,