[FreeNX-kNX] Keyboard Stops Working

Brent Davidson brent at texascountrytitle.com
Sat Nov 10 00:32:50 UTC 2007

I should have mentioned that I am using the Windows Client, but yes, the
keyboard works in everything except the app.

I think the problem may not be related to FreeNX though, as I was just
running a test in a Gnome session and the app stopped accepting keyboard
input.  I believe it is because the app is running through Wine.  It
seems that if I have any other windows open at the time I run the
rootless mode app that it will not respond to the keyboard, but mouse
works fine.  Under Gnome, if I open a terminal, start my app, switch
back to the terminal then try to go back to my app, the app will no
longer respond to keyboard commands.  I also see an error message when
starting the app from a terminal that has something to do with a Lock
Foreground unimplemented method in Wine.  I'm thinking that that method
is responsible for the problem.

I appreciate the help and apologize for the number of messages I've been
sending.

Thanks,
Brent