[FreeNX-kNX] Printing to Windows client from FreeNX server session

Prakash Velayutham prakash.velayutham at cchmc.org
Fri Nov 9 21:16:54 UTC 2007

Hello,

More info on this issue. This is what I get when I try a smbclient in
the FreeNX server.

Receiving SMB: Server stopped responding
session request to 127.0.0.1 failed (Call returned zero bytes (EOF))
Receiving SMB: Server stopped responding
session request to 127 failed (Call returned zero bytes (EOF))
Receiving SMB: Server stopped responding
session request to *SMBSERVER failed (Call returned zero bytes (EOF))

Thanks,
Prakash