[FreeNX-kNX] Fedora 6 freenx0.6 setup: nxsetup problem

Samir Jena samir.jena at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 21:11:47 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I have been trying to upgrade to freenx 0.6 on a fedora 6 installation and
hitting this problem.
I am trying to configure the freenx setup with a custom ssh key. I installed
the fedora6 rpms from rpm.pbone.net. My versions are:
rpm -q nx: nx-2.1.0-19.fc6.at
rpm -q freenx: freenx-0.6.0-12.fc6.at

When I try to do a nxsetup, I get a nxsetup not found error. I checked my
/usr/bin to see that I only have nxagent, nxdesktop, nxpasswd, nxproxy,
nxviewer and nxwrapper.

Are there any other rpms that need to be installed to make this work? Anyone
else faced this error?

Thanks,
Samir