[FreeNX-kNX] nxdesktop not working properly

vlho vlho at seznam.cz
Fri Mar 30 09:36:27 UTC 2007

Hello Fabian,
thank you for your report.

1/ rpm -q --changelog freenx
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> 0.5.0-12
- upgraded to the latest svn version of freenx (currently rev. 282)
- renamed fc5patch.diff to centos4.diff and modified it for CentOS-4 compatibility
- removed nxclient.diff as that functionality was rolled in upstream.
- changed spec to build and install nxserver-helper to add nxnode slave mode

2/ I tested:
- clean install rpm -ivh freenx-0.5.0-11.c4
RDP OK
then rpm -Uvh freenx-0.5.0-12
RDP problem
-clean install rpm -ivh freenx-0.5.0-12
RDP problem
- uninstall rpm -e freenx-0.5.0-12, install rpm -ivh freenx-0.5.0-11.c4
RDP OK

Note:
I do this always:
nxsetup --install --setup-nomachine-key --clean --purge --override

Vladimir